We are seeking kaimahi (team members) who are passionate about providing great customer service and making a positive difference to Selwyn communities.
You will play an important part in creating a workplace that you will love to come to every day. If you are keen to play a leading role in making a positive difference to our customers, colleagues and supporting our future check out our vacancies.
We are here to create a vibrant, sustainable community, enabling a high quality of life, by delivering smart and innovative services, facilities and infrastructure. This is our purpose. Our values are at the heart of what we do, how we make our decisions and they define our culture.
Our kamahi (people) work at Council for different reasons – for some, it’s the ability to contribute to their local community. For others, it’s the scope of the role and being involved in exciting work unique to a rapidly growing district. For some kamahi, working at Council is convenient to home and they enjoy connecting with their colleagues and customers.
We recognise that all our people have an important role in delivering services, facilities, and infrastructure to our communities. In return, Council provides a total rewards approach to remuneration, recognition and working at Council.
Health and wellbeing
• Flexible working options
• A range of subsidised health initiatives
• Discounts with wellbeing providers
• Up to 15 days sick leave per year
Benefits and discounts
• Free parking across all sites
• An additional three days leave between Christmas and New Year
• Arange of discounts with local and national businesses
Growth and development
• Career coaching and development
• Access to a wide range of internal and external training resources
• Mentor programme