Our teams cover planning and consenting new developments and servicing our many new facilities, including libraries, swimming pools, parks and playgrounds. As well as our many community facing positions, we have a range of important roles that keep the organisation running such as Account and Finance, IT and People and Capability. We have great staff benefits too.
We are seeking team members who are passionate about providing great customer service and making a positive difference to Selwyn communities.
You will play an important part in creating a workplace that you will love to come to every day. If you are keen to play a leading role in making a positive difference to our customers, colleagues and supporting our future check out our vacancies.
Our main offices are based in the growing town of Rolleston, centrally located within the Selwyn district and an easy commute from Christchurch. There's ample parking nearby. We also have offices and libraries in Lincoln, Darfield and Leeston.
We offer flexible working options and generous benefits for permanent full-time staff including:
Health and wellbeing
• Flexible working options
• A range of subsidised health initiatives
• Discounts with wellbeing providers
• Up to 15 days sick leave per year
• Life insurance cover
• Wellbeing leave
• Volunteer leave
• Free coffee machines in our large, sunny cafeteria
Benefits and discounts
• Free parking across all sites
• An additional three days leave between Christmas and New Year
• Discounts with local and national businesses
Growth and development
• Career coaching and development
• Access to a wide range of internal and external training resources
• Mentor programme