Resource Management Planner
Are you an experienced Resource Management Planner? Want to work at one of New Zealand's fastest growing Councils? Read on!
We're proud to be part of the rapidly growing Selwyn District and are excited by the opportunities this presents.
Join our capable team as Resource Management Planner and make a positive impact to our community.
This exciting role is based at our modern offices in the growing town of Rolleston with free onsite parking. Rolleston is an easy commute from Christchurch or within Selwyn and has an ever increasing range of services available locally.
So, what do we need you to bring to the role?
- Some practical experience in planning or resource management preferred, ideally with experience working in Local Government
- A tertiary qualification in Urban/Regional Planning, Resource Management or a related discipline which is recognised by the NZPI
- High organisational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills
You'll apply your diligence and can-do attitude as you provide professional planning advice to Council's internal and external customers, administering Council's planning documents including processing of resourcing consents and planning comments on PIMs and LIMs as well as undertaking District Plan policy work as required.
We offer a supportive team environment and encourage training and development for all of our staff.
If you're ready for the next step in your career within a growing organisation then apply today to join us!