Duty Manager - Rolleston Community Centre
Community Centres are the heart of our towns; creating, hosting and supporting a range of recreation, sporting and community activities for all ages and stages and providing facilities for meetings, functions and celebrations.
We are seeking two part-time Duty Managers who are passionate about what we do and about providing exceptional customer service; someone confident working in a sole charge position and keen to take on operational responsibilities such as processing bookings and payments and ensuring the facility is welcoming, accessible, well maintained and well presented.
Ideally you will have some experience or understanding of the operational side of a community facility and possess the following attributes;
- Effective time management and organisational skills
- Effective problem solving skills
- Ability to assertively deal with difficult or demanding customers
- Ability to work effectively and positively in a team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to be flexible and manage other tasks as required
This is a rewarding role for someone who considers themselves a "people person" and is interested in being a part of a rapidly growing community through part time work.
We have two positions available across the below shifts (please note that some flexibility is required as additional bookings can mean changes or additions to the below):
- Monday - 4pm to 10pm
- Tuesday - 4pm to 10pm
- Wednesday - 2:30pm to 8:30pm
- Saturday - 8:45am to 11:45am
- Sunday - 8am to 1pm
Whilst this position is predominately based at Rolleston Community Centre there may be the requirement to work at other facilities when required.
If this sounds like the opportunity have been looking for then apply now!